Mats & Microfiber Products
The right cleaning products can have a significant impact on your facility, from cleaning costs to your patients’ safety and experience—which can influence overall satisfaction, outcomes, and even reimbursements. Specially designed to be non-abrasive and non-linting, the microfibers are small enough to penetrate into surface pores to remove the smallest particles of dust and dirt. And because microfiber uses fewer chemicals and water than traditional cleaning methods, it not only helps improve the cleanliness of your facility but saves time and money too.
- Washed in an HLAC-accredited laundry, not an industrial plant.
- Up To Date microfiber products are durable, versatile, and simple to use.
- We offer a wide range of microfiber products to meet your cleaning requirements.
- We offer a wide selection of sizes, styles, and colors of mats—both indoor and outdoor classic floor mats, anti-fatigue mats, and custom logo mats to fit your facility’s needs.
- Floor mats reduce slip-and-fall accidents in addition to reducing tracked-in dirt.
“The team is professional, friendly, reliable and do everything they can to provide top customer service. Up To Date Laundry provided us with peace of mind knowing that their facilities were recognized by Healthcare Laundry Accreditation.”
– Katie G. @ SR Surgery Center