Infection Control-Privacy Cubical Curtails can be a cesspool of contamination. “Superbugs, such as staph, can live on poly fibers for up to 56 days,” according to a national hospital survey.
- Healthcare workers and patients touch curtains, which may contaminate and promote the transfer of bacteria to and from the curtain to patients and healthcare workers.
- Healthcare workers are likely to touch curtains after performing hand hygiene but before patient care.
- Privacy Curtains are difficult to disinfect and clean and they are NOT frequently changed.
- Pathogens can survive on hospital surfaces for days or even weeks, making the curtains a potential source for the transmission of pathogens from prior room occupants to a new patient.
- Up To Date professionally launders cubical curtains to hospital laundry accreditation standards.
- Up To Date uses special wash formulas for healthcare to process cubical curtains.
- Up To Date presses each curtain.
- Up To Date offers different delivery solutions, such as taking down and rehanging the curtains.
- Up To Date offers peace of mind by helping reduce a source of infection that could impact a hospital’s Medicare and Medicaid reimbursements as well as their HCAHP score.
Ask Us About Our Direct Purchasing Program!